Auckland to Hampton Downs - Private Transport
- Duration : 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Auckland
Auckland to Hampton downs private transport for up to 11 passengers in our comfortable sedans, performance cars, minivans and buses. Prices start from $250
Time required: 1 hour one-way including airport or hotel transfer anywhere in Auckland. Additional hours can be booked for waiting time or a return trip.
Additional inter-city transfers or Auckland city tour add-on's available.
Our private transport to Hampton Downs is the most professional and comfortable choice. See the rolling hills of South Auckland as we enter the Waikato region before the amazing Hampton Downs complex comes into view. Nestled half way between Hamilton and Auckland cities, Hampton Downs is the most popular motor-sport park in New Zealand.
A new track extension and go kart track completed in 2016 combined with a growing range of driver experiences and facilities has made Hampton Downs the first choice for international events or for your own corporate event.
The team at Ezy Driver are passionate motor-sport fans and we have our own range of performance vehicles available to further add to the experience.
Dial-A-Driver services are also available should you require us to transport your own vehicles to and from the venue.
Included in $250 price:
- Holden Caprice 6L V8 Corporate Sedan - Black with beige leather
- Toyota Hiace 11 passenger standard minivan - Blue
Vehicle upgrades - select an additional hour in the next screen against your preferred choice:
- 2016 Mercedes Sprinter 11 passenger corporate minivan - Black with leather
- Ford Mustang GT500 Supercharged V8 Manual - Blue
- Ford Mustang V8 Convertible - Yellow
- 1989 MK3 Toyota 3.0GT Turbo - Track Day Ready - Red
- 1975 Mazda 808 12A Bridgeport Turbo - Track Day Ready - Blue
- Larger 19 seater Mercedes Coaches and large buses available upon request.
Extend your tour.
Make the most of the day, especially if the sun is shining. If your new in town and have an extra few hours for a tour Auckland check out our range of add-on's available.
We can also provide transfers to other nearby city's.
- North over the harbour bridge through the east cost beaches stopping off at Matakana village famous for it's markets, art gallery & vineyards.
- West beyond the scenic bush through the hills to experience the unique black sand beaches of Piha & Bethell's, vineyard's at Kumeu and some amazing eateries such as the Tasting Shed & Provenance
- South & East into rural New Zealand for scenic views of farmland, botanic gardens, the Manukau Head's Lighthouse, famous ice cream at Pokeno township, a quick fishing trip at Kaiaua Bay or regional park tour at Hunua falls.
- Should you wish to explore other nearby towns such as Rotorua or attractions such as Waitomo Caves & Hobbiton we can customize an itinerary to suit and provide multi-day personalised tours to suit.