Waiheke Island Fun Bus Vineyard Tour
- Duration : 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Auckland
Daisy the London double decker bus. 2 - 35 passengers
Allow 5.5 hours plus Auckland ferry transfers
Waiheke Island is Auckland's premier vineyard location that comes to life in the summer months. Popular for it's world class vineyards, wedding venues, restaurants and beaches, Waiheke has something for everyone. This is a shared service, we recommend booking a minimum of 2 passengers up to a maximum of 35. Customized private tours also available upon request, contact us to find out more.
Let Ezy Driver show you the sights in style on Robbie's double decker vintage London fun bus called Daisy. She's a beauty and by far the most memorable way to explore Waiheke.
Daisy can hold up to 50 passengers and has been touring Waiheke for many years making her the most knowledgeable and famous tour guide on the island visiting he following:
- Mudbrick Vineyard & Restaurant.
- Cable Bay Vineyards or Stoneyridge Vineyard
- Onetangi beach for a picnic or restaurant lunch and leisure time
Where to meet:
We recommend catching the 10AM Ferry from Auckland to Waiheke. Daisy will meet you at 10:35AM from Matiatia and begin the tour before returning back to ferry terminal by 4PM.
- Price includes wine tasting entry fee's up to 2 vineyards
- Price excludes Auckland ferry terminal transfers and meals
- Recommend time of the year to visit is the summer months of November to April, bring appropriate summer clothing, sunscreen and water