Auckland City Express - Private Tour
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Auckland
Auckland city quick explorer private tour up to 11 passengers in our comfortable sedans or minivans.
Time required: 4 hours including any airport or hotel transfer anywhere in Auckland.
Additional West Auckland, North Auckland, Vineyard tours and inter-city transfers add-on's available.
Our quick explorer tour is the perfect introduction to our beautiful city. Ideal for new airport or cruise ship arrivals terminals and would like to have a quick look around during your stop-over.
This quick introduction to Auckland takes you a guided journey through the inner city down to the waterfront & viaduct area, the hub of food and shopping. Our journey takes us along the waterfront along Tamaki Drive towards Mission Bay via Paratai drive New Zealand's richest street full of amazing homes & harbour side views.
Arriving at Mission Bay we stop off for a quick walk & photo opportunities as we look back at the city skyline & Rangitoto island across the harbour.
From Mission Bay we head up through the upmarket suburbs or Orakei, Remuera & Parnell famous for it's boutique shops & cafe's. From Parnell we head up through the Auckland domain to see the impressive museum, winter gardens and an optional stop off at the Wintergarden café to try Auckland's world class coffee's.
From the Auckland domain we drive further inland to a couple of famous landmarks & look out points - Mount Eden & One Tree Hill. From here experience 360 degree views of Auckland's skyline and coast line and learn a bit out Auckland's history & volcanic landscape which has made this one of the world's most livable and beautiful cities.
From here we can drop you off at your desired destination or continue onto another Auckland tour, city or activity.
Extend your tour.
Make the most of the day, especially if the sun is shining. From Mt Eden & One Tree Hill we can point in any direction that takes your fancy.
- North over the harbour bridge through the east cost beaches stopping off at Matakana village famous for it's markets, art gallery & vineyards.
- West beyond the scenic bush through the hills to experience the unique black sand beaches of Piha & Bethell's, vineyard's at Kumeu and some amazing eateries such as the Tasting Shed & Provenance
- South & East into rural New Zealand for scenic views of farmland, botanic gardens, the Manukau Head's Lighthouse, famous ice cream at Pokeno township, a quick fishing trip at Kaiaua Bay or regional park tour at Hunua falls.
- Should you wish to explore other nearby towns such as Rotorua or attractions such as Waitomo Caves & Hobbiton we can customize an itinerary to suit and provide multi-day personalised tours to suit.